Get Quality Game Meats Delivered Australia Wide
Mahogany Creek delivers the best quality and range of Australian bush tucker and game meats to gourmet food lovers, restaurateurs, food manufacturers and a range of business clients Australia-wide.
As the preferred supplier to major hotel groups, restaurants, schools, pubs and aged care facilities we service the needs of hospitality and catering industries with professional wholesale supply of Australian bush tucker and game meats. Rely on our experience to source your quality game meats, packaged to suit hospitality industry use. Pack sizes will vary depending on the product, for example buffalo meat is available in packs up to 5kg, while crocodile is available in 1kg packs. Change your order to suit seasonal menus or talk to us about supply of more exotic game meats.
Place Your Order, We Deliver
We welcome orders online or via telephone. Please note that we do not operate a shop front, and do not accept walk-in orders at our Malaga distribution centre. Browse our range and order online today.
- Game meats – Kangaroo, buffalo, venison (deer) and game sausages
- Game birds – Pheasant, spatchcock, quail
- Wholesale poultry – Chicken, Pekin duck and turkey meat
- Australian bush tucker – Fruits, spices and oils
Small orders to be collected from 8 Agett Road Unit 1, Malaga, WA 6090. Delivery is available for larger orders via special arrangement. We can arrange deliveries Australia-wide.
Perth Metropolitan Areas
Deliveries are generally available:
- Perth Metro, Joondalup, Fremantle, Midland – Monday to Friday
- Armadale, Canning Vale, Southern Hills, Swan Valley – Tuesday and Thursday
- Mandurah and Rockingham, Pinjarra – Wednesday
Telephone 9249 2866 to find out when we are in your area.
Regional and Interstate
We will arrange delivery to all WA regional centres as well as interstate locations via your preferred freight company.
Hours of Operation
Please note our hours of operation:
- 6am – 3:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 6am – 2pm Friday
- Closed weekends and public holidays
Arrange Your Delivery
Order online or via telephone (08 9249 2866) and provide your delivery details. Browse our frequently asked questions page for further information or contact us for an answer to your specific question.