Easy Ordering Information
We make ordering easy for you. Browse our list of frequently asked questions for answers to some of the most common questions when ordering from us. If you can’t find the answer to your specific question, then please send an online enquiry
The health and safety of you and our team is our top priority. Below are the details of the measures we have put in place during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
In line with public health directives, we are:
- Disinfecting Regularly – Increasing our facility sanitation and disinfection practices
- Enforcing Hygiene Practices – Reinforced our existing procedures and training on effective sanitisation, hand-washing and use of personal protective wear
- Social Distancing – All staff are adhering to the 1.5m distance guide as best as possible. Suppliers and third parties will only be allowed entry to certain areas; the rest of our facility is off-limits.
Changes to our service include:
- Contactless delivery and collection – We will not hand packages directly to you, just let us know where you would like us to leave them. Drivers will be sanitising their hands before and after deliveries.
- No signature required – When we deliver your package we will ask you for your name and details and the driver will put that into our proof of delivery.
Mahogany Creek sells Australian bush tucker and game meats to gourmet food lovers, restaurateurs, food manufacturers and a range of business clients Australia-wide. We are also wholesale poultry and chicken suppliers to many of Western Australia’s top restaurants and hotels.
Our products include:
- Game meats – Kangaroo, buffalo, venison (deer) and game sausages
- Game birds – Pheasant, spatchcock, quail
- Wholesale poultry – Chicken, Pekin duck and turkey meat
- Australian bush tucker – Fruits, spices and oils and our own brand of chutneys, gourmet sausages and smoked products called Goanna Gourmet.
Our office and distribution centre are located at 8 Agett Road, Unit 1, Malaga, Western Australia. Please note we do not operate a shop front and encourage you to order our game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker online, or via telephone.
No, we do not operate a shop front and do not accept walk-in orders at our Malaga distribution centre. Please order your game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker online, or via fax or telephone.
Small orders to be collected from 8 Agett Road Unit 1, Malaga, WA 6090. Delivery is available for larger orders via special arrangement. We can arrange deliveries Australia-wide.
Perth Metropolitan Areas
Deliveries are generally available:
- Perth Metro, Joondalup, Fremantle, Midland – Monday to Friday
- Armadale, Canning Vale, Southern Hills, Swan Valley – Tuesday and Thursday
- Mandurah and Rockingham, Pinjarra – Wednesday
Telephone 9249 2866 to find out when we are in your area.
Regional and Interstate
We will arrange delivery to all WA regional centres as well as interstate locations via your preferred freight company.
Yes, game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker orders can be collected from our Malaga distribution centre before 12pm each day, Monday to Friday, or alternatively we will arrange delivery.
Please note we do not accept walk-in orders at our Malaga distribution centre.
Yes, our game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker orders can be shipped Australia-wide. Order value must be more than $120.
You can submit an order online at any time. Our office and distribution centre hours are:
- 6am – 3:30pm Monday to Thursday
- 6am – 2pm Friday
- Closed weekends and public holidays
Collection of game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker orders is before 12pm each day, Monday to Friday.
Online is the quickest and easiest way to order game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker from us. We also accept orders telephone. We do not accept walk-in orders at our Malaga distribution centre.
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. It is a benchmark for processes in our field and covers all aspects of our business. All of our suppliers are also HACCP approved, which guarantees that all of our products, including game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker, meets the highest standards.
Pekin or White Pekin duck is poultry which originated in China and is now popularly bred for duck meat to supply restaurants and grocery stores. It differs from Peking duck, which is the name of a popular recipe for the preparation of duck meat.
If you can’t find the answer to your question above, or would like to find out more about our game meats, wholesale poultry and Australian bush tucker, please submit an online enquiry or telephone us on 08 9249 2866.