The health and safety of you and our team is our top priority. Below are the details of the measures we have put in place during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
In line with public health directives, we are:
- Disinfecting Regularly – Increasing our facility sanitation and disinfection practices
- Enforcing Hygiene Practices – Reinforced our existing procedures and training on effective sanitisation, hand-washing and use of personal protective wear
- Social Distancing – All staff are adhering to the 1.5m distance guide as best as possible. Suppliers and third parties will only be allowed entry to certain areas; the rest of our facility is off-limits.
Changes to our service include:
- Contactless delivery and collection – We will not hand packages directly to you, just let us know where you would like us to leave them. Drivers will be sanitising their hands before and after deliveries.
- No signature required – When we deliver your package we will ask you for your name and details and the driver will put that into our proof of delivery.