Mahogany Creek Puts Game Meats On The Menu
There’s no better way to experience the flavours of Australia, or to connect with our unique culture, than to taste game meats and Australian bush tucker from Mahogany Creek Distributors.
More than just a passing fad, game meats and native cuisine have become regular menu inclusions for many hospitality and catering businesses as a point of distinction, to add local colour and simply because it tastes good.
Not only for tourists visiting the country, the strong flavours and gourmet dishes are now widely regarded as a tasty and healthy alternative to beef, pork, chicken, and lamb.
Mahogany Creek makes these once difficult-to-source game meats readily available to businesses and consumers.
Our Australian bush tucker, game meats and birds and are extremely popular during NAIDOC Week celebrations.
NAIDOC (National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee) Week celebrates the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and is celebrated by Australians from all walks of life.
The week provides an opportunity to experience native food and culture and is a great time to try our game meats and birds.
Preferred Business Suppliers
We are preferred Australian bush tucker and game meat suppliers to many in the hospitality and catering industries as well as a range of businesses Australia-wide.
Our business clients include:
- Mine sites – Mahogany Creek supplies poultry for catering at several mine sites, game meats for NAIDOC celebrations and to showcase Australian foods to visiting dignitaries. We have the capability to supply the poultry requirements for even the biggest mine sites.
- Cruise ships – Game meats and birds are a popular menu addition for guests visiting our shores via cruise ships.
- Restaurants, cafes, hotels and function centres – Premium quality products, portion control and an understanding of food costs makes us an excellent partner for catering and hospitality industry clients.
- Eco tour groups – Our wide range of native foods makes us the first choice for eco tour operators showcasing authentic Australian bush tucker and game.
- Schools and government departments – We provide Australian game meats and bush tucker for NAIDOC celebrations and indigenous culture awareness.
- Health food industry – A true ‘super food’, game meats and Australian bush tucker are popular health foods because they contain natural antioxidants, anti inflammatory ingredients, enzyme regulators, micro sugars and other micro nutrients favoured in modern nutritional science. See our product range.
Businesses wanting to arrange regular orders can complete a credit application. Our trading terms are 14 days from the date of the invoice and we accept cash, most major credit cards and direct deposits.
We can also make one time deliveries on a cash-on-delivery basis. Read our delivery information.
Contact us today for a credit application or to find out more about business terms and ordering.